In a perfect world, you’d have enough time to create your products and sell round the clock, but between Farmer’s Markets, Craft Fairs, blogging and promoting you need something else to provide a steadier stream of income. What you are missing, the Las Vegas Central Market provides: A thriving retail environment with a ready-to-buy clientele. Imagine being part of a group of artisans who have already discovered they can:
- Raise their profile by being part of one of Las Vegas Top Gift Shops
- Capitalize on their established brand
- Place their products in a boutique with a high media profile and access to industry insiders
- Access a broader, ready-made market with a cracker jack sales force
- Display more of their product in a way that enhances their brand
Come be shoulder to shoulder with industry insiders and top artisans who meet our criteria. At the Las Vegas Central Market, we truly value our customers. They feel like old friends (and that’s exactly how we treat them) even if it’s their first visit. Whether you’re shopping for a special occasion, a special person or splurging on yourself, we’ll simplify and brighten the experience with: 4500 square feet of amazingly eclectic treasures The latest, most original works by over 50 talented artists One of the largest varieties of unique arts, crafts and collectibles Las Vegas has to offer Convenient location on the famous Las Vegas Strip. Parking close by. Delights for the eye no matter where you look…
Hate to shop? Let our personal shoppers pamper you with an exclusive gift-selection service.
Love to shop – but need a low profile? Just let us know…
Our Footprint offers Affordability, Exposure and Variety
- Our start-up Entry Fees are PRICED VERY LOW to help you get started! We want to ensure our vendors are 100% successful, so we are 100% successful.
- Store takes 10% commission on everything that sells and each vendor is paid at the end of the month.
- Roughly 60 vendors in 4500 sq’ in business – lots of room for your products to shine!
- Dedicated Marketing Plan that includes regular online promotion to both local and tourist markets!
- No Long-term Lease to sign!!! 3 month leases starting in January to August. 6 month leases starting in September to December
- Convenient Accessible Location!
- Basic Infrastructure all provided for your own small shop: insurance/utilities/janitorial/public restrooms/licensing/security system/merchant software/advertising/promotion/publicity.
- Online presence with social media and links to all vendor websites
- Possibly future coolers and cooler shelves
- Full time sales staff on site at all times augmented by your vendor hours.
- Tables/chairs/fixtures and other furnishings to make it a comfy place to hang out.
Workshops / Trunk shows
We’re always on the lookout for fun ways to spend the day and support our neighborhood and community at the same time. It’s even better when we can do it with friends like you. Whether it’s sharing the afternoon with some of our vendor artists, supporting the arts program at a local school, or inviting talented young musicians to play for us, we love to encourage heartfelt art in all shapes and sizes. You’re cordially invited to put on your party clothes and join us at one of these happening events.