The hours and location of the Central Market will encourage more local participation and tourist traffic by having appropriate hours for Strip shifts as well as people’s lunch hours.
- Consistent and longer term hours: Open Wednesday-Sunday.
- Thursday Late Night Market
- Closed Monday and Tuesday.
In the initial setup in a smaller space, use an antique mall arrangement where a central main cashier area is hosted with shared hours between all vendors. This will allow smaller vendors the ability to have booths without exhausting their resources.
Midtown or Central location with plenty of easy-access to public transportation and free parking to encourage local patronage.
- Transportation Options for tourist traffic
- No more than 2 miles from the Las Vegas Strip to encourage tourist participation.
One proposal is to work with the efforts to revitalize Maryland Parkway Corridor.
Another possibility that would be totally appropriate would be the old White Cross Market location OR in a strategic North Las Vegas tourist corridor.