MEET + EAT + TRANSFORM + ACTIVATE
Our goal is to create an atmosphere in Las Vegas to improve the local food culture through education, community outreach and support of local cultivators.
The Mission of the Las Vegas Central Mid-Town Marketplace is:
- To showcase and celebrate the best of local foods with integrity, cultural exploits and local makers with an emphasis on green and sustainable lifestyle.
- To provide a national caliber food emporium, eating experience and central retail marketplace that showcases the best of Southern Nevada ingredients, chefs and entrepreneurs.
- To provide a shared table around which diverse communities and the next generations of business can be nurtured.
- To provide infrastructure for well-esteemed and new business to grow and flourish by ensuring they are surrounded by competent vetted independently-owned and operated vendors.
- To create a place of inspiration and higher consciousness by providing a gathering place for positive public programming and events.
- To create an artistically inspiring space by maintaining aesthetic principles and ensuring all vendors adhere to a set of holistic design guidelines.
- To improve community relations by ensuring all participants share in the vision of building community and understanding our shared role as enlightened leaders in the city of Las Vegas.
- To continue to support small and local food producers by tithing 10% of all profits to the Farmer to Consumer Legal Defense Fund. http://www.farmtoconsumer.org/